This system is an excellent solution for design firms, architectural studios, project offices, and design departments at industrial companies.
What you should expect from your data management system
Your information should be easy to find and hard to loose through data protection that guards against irretrievable loss and controls the distribution of intellectual property.
The cost of licenses and ownership should be low, along with reduced administration expenses and no requirement for a DBMS purchase.
Ease to use
A low infrastructure requirement, quick installation, works with any CAD system, and requires no additional effort by IT staff.
Works at high speed and comfortably handles large files and multiple projects, thanks to a virtual file system and use of disk caching.
System employs the latest engineering data management technology that lets you reuse your best practices, provides a project dashboard, and ensures data integrity.
The following material is in Russian
Pilot-ICE — a tool for data storage, management, and analysis
- Organizes the collaborative creation of construction, design, engineering, and working documents.
- Implements management standards
- Manages a design organization's corporate content
- Incorporates planning and project management
- Generates reports on project progress, departmental action, employee activity, and so on
- Communicates with contractors and customers
- Mines data
- Compatible with any CAD systems, as well as calculation and budget systems, and document, image, audio, and video files
A reliable tool for designers, planners, architects, engineers, surveyors
- Easily work on projects jointly
- Keep projects safe, maintain project integrity
- Track and record design efforts, share best practices
- Communicate effectively with team members
Dashboard for chief engineers, general designers, and head designers
- Real-time project management monitoring
- Faster approval of documentation development plans
- Simpler document approval procedures
- Simpler procedures for cost estimating
- Minimize errors and disagreements between departments
- Easier coordination with contractors and customers
Executive control panel
- Information safekeeping and intellectual property management
- Project evaluation and cost reduction
- Improved quality of issued projects
- Superior design culture
What are the advantages of Pilot-ICE for small and medium-sized design companies?
- Seamless integration with any corporate IT infrastructure
- A system that is ready to use immediately following installation
- No degradation from unreliable network infrastructure, low-speed or public access channels, or even being offline
- Easy to use, with no additional staff required
- High performance and scalability through an unlimited number of workstations
- Low cost of ownership — no hidden costs from DBMS purchase or added administration
- Direct technical support for developers
- System version is always up to date
A uniform integrated solution for data management in large organizations
Overview of the Pilot system
Pilot system roadmap
Design documentation archive, hands-on design management, report generation
Pilot-ECM for paperwork management, RPM planning module, development tools for customization (SDK), search by geometry, Pilot-24 mobile solution
You can start working with Pilot-ICE right now!
- Protect your data against irretrievable loss. Now your information is easy to find and hard to loose!
- Fast handling of any file format or size; data is loaded only when called.
- Works with any CAD system, estimating or budget system, documentation or multimedia files, such as photographs, audio, and video.
- Supports multiple document reversions, change history logs.
- Protects documents with digital signatures.
Our unique technology streamlines and protects your information, analyzes data, and organizes the collaboration with customers, contractors, oversight bodies, and so on
High-speed handling of large data volumes
Instant notification of changes made
Fully cached for always-on working mode, even with unreliable network infrastructures, low-speed and public access channels, and offline systems
Global Content Capture
Automatic content capture
Visual matching of text documents and graphical revisions
Geometry-based search of similarly constructed sketches